TITAN Straps

RustyHWR

Thanks - Walked over to Camp and Climb and bought a pack of 10 off of 11mm x 340mm for R145.00

Never knew of these FlexiTies. Awesome stuff for the price. :clap:

If you are not brand conscious have a look at Flexi-ties at your nearest outdoor shop. Normally cheaper and do/ does the same job. 

Edited by RustyHWR

Dankie. Walked over and bought some from Camp & Climb. Awesome ties for the price. :thumbup:

I use a myriad of the flexi-ties in different sizes. They were a bit cheaper at takealot when I bought mine. Not as pretty or refined as the voile skitouring straps, but they work well enough. As a matter of fact, there is a big one on my bike right now.

https://www.outdoorwarehouse.co.za/product/flexi-tie-5-in-1-set-one-of-each-size-per-pack

Thanks. Think i still got a few packed away somewhere. Might even be on my pedals  :eek:  

1125400-black.jpg

R60 at Sportmans Warehouse for two.

I miss the good old days when people just used toe straps.

Dankie. Walked over and bought some from Camp & Climb. Awesome ties for the price. :thumbup:

Thanks. Ordered some Voile Straps.

Shot!

Please let us know how the flexi-ties and the voile straps stack up against each other.

Will do. Waiting for Voile-straps to be delivered. Must say very impressed with the flexi-straps.

Shot!
Please let us know how the flexi-ties and the voile straps stack up against each other.

Voile Straps arrived. Not as stretchy as i thought they would be? They stretch maybe a little more than flexi-ties. Will try them tonight and compare with flexi-ties. Price wise the flexi-ties is way in the lead.

Shot!

Voile Straps arrived. Not as stretchy as i thought they would be? They stretch maybe a little more than flexi-ties. Will try them tonight and compare with flexi-ties. Price wise the flexi-ties is way in the lead.

But the voile straps look so much better...

The Voile Straps revolutionised our bikepacking trips. Keeps everything in place with no slippage. I dare say they are our best piece of kit. Pricey, but last forever, and imo worth every cent.

Edited by Dusty

Quality wise, yes the Voile straps are superior. Have not had time to try the straps out last night, but will do a test on sinkplaat roads with full kit this weekend and give feedback.

The Voile Straps revolutionised our bikepacking trips. Keeps everything in place with no slippage. I dare say they are our best piece of kit. Pricey, but last forever, and imo worth every cent.