Bike rack question

Saadiq Jacobs

Hey guys.

Sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right place. I got a pair of thule freeride racks. And I'm wanting to fit it on tracks on the back of my ford ranger. I can find lots of roof racks but nothing for the load bin. Any ideas.

Thanks

If you have the securi-lid (Armadillo) you can fit roof rails to it and use that to connect the Freeride's to.

If not, you can probably get a Skitch set and use that. I use the skitch on my Amarok and it works a charm.

Only issue was placement with the alu roll bars and trying to load a 29er. had to move the proride to the outside of the rollbars

• 9 months later...

If you have the securi-lid (Armadillo) you can fit roof rails to it and use that to connect the Freeride's to.

If not, you can probably get a Skitch set and use that. I use the skitch on my Amarok and it works a charm.

Only issue was placement with the alu roll bars and trying to load a 29er. had to move the proride to the outside of the rollbars

What do you mean that you had to move the proride to the outside of the rollbars?

I am in the same boat as you so I found these guys, they are in Centurion and the quality does not look bad. 

I am planning on popping through next week to check out the options. 

The thing I like is it works with your vehicles toneau cover. 

https://vonkcs.co.za/product/ford-ranger-bridge-kit-supercab-3x-bridges/

https://vonkcs.co.za/product/ford-wildtrack-loadbin-rack/

Hey guys.

Sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right place. I got a pair of thule freeride racks. And I'm wanting to fit it on tracks on the back of my ford ranger. I can find lots of roof racks but nothing for the load bin. Any ideas.

Thanks