Looking for a new S-Works epic evo in Large

Frikster-KZN

Hi guys.

i am looking for a new Bike, but in white or black frame, anyone know of something in stock?

There is a few available, but in the mint  and chameleon Colour  , but thats not what i want.

Thanks

Frikster

There’s a frame set in the classifieds for a EVO. If u prepared to build up, black with red piping.

There’s a frame set in the classifieds for a EVO. If u prepared to build up, black with red piping.

I am only seeing medium frames and one large, but its a 2016 model, I'm looking for a 2020 model , want to build or get a new bike!  Thanks for heads up anyway bud!

I would imagine your local Spaz shop would be your best bet?

Sold out, only two colors available , and they are not to my liking!

If u looking for a epic trail bike that can XC, wait for the Evil following V3 coming soon to SA. I don’t think the evo comes close to Evil on trail bikes. If u want a pure XC racer then specialized all day long.

If u looking for a epic trail bike that can XC, wait for the Evil following V3 coming soon to SA. I don’t think the evo comes close to Evil on trail bikes. If u want a pure XC racer then specialized all day long.

Thanks for advice bud, But my mind is made up, must now just get it in the color i want and then it is done and dusted! 

Thanks for advice bud, But my mind is made up, must now just get it in the color i want and then it is done and dusted! 

Have you chatted to Matt at Concept Cyclery Ballito? He's great at sourcing