Jozi Trails incident

Mojoman

Saw this on FB just now.

This post at least made sense...

The one on their whatsapp chat yesterday was so watered down and PC it may as well have said that a Female homo sapien was attacked by a male homo sapien with a spatula.

At least the above post lets us know what to look out for regarding the offenders.

it is fairly brazen. I have never seen the park this consistently busy in years though. It seems that during lock down every tome dick and harry now cycles, runs and walks their dogs in the park.

Saw this on FB just now.

this is hectic.  are there any more details?

time?

location - where in the park?

were there any other people around?

it is fairly brazen. I have never seen the park this consistently busy in years though. It seems that during lock down every tome dick and harry now cycles, runs and walks their dogs in the park.

and its okay for every tom , dick and harry to do so as its a public park

I also came across a nasty accident on Alberts farm yesterday at about 10h00..........the veld was set alight ( not authorised or controlled ) on Tuesday and the bottom wooden bridge over the vlei was damaged. A mtber coming down the hill obviously hit a gap in the bridge as the front wheel was bent in half. Paramedics on site assisting when I got there, any news?

There seems to be more and more mugging in Delta and around Rustenburg road. Mostly walkers from the looks of it.

Sad to see the “safe” side of the spruit become so crime ridden now.

There seems to be more and more mugging in Delta and around Rustenburg road. Mostly walkers from the looks of it.

Sad to see the “safe” side of the spruit become so crime ridden now.

You know what they say about idle hands....

Sad indeed

I also came across a nasty accident on Alberts farm yesterday at about 10h00..........the veld was set alight ( not authorised or controlled ) on Tuesday and the bottom wooden bridge over the vlei was damaged. A mtber coming down the hill obviously hit a gap in the bridge as the front wheel was bent in half. Paramedics on site assisting when I got there, any news?

Today I rode over the damaged bridge at Albert's and almost broke my arm. The recycling guys just stood there laughing, not helping one bit.

They're probably the blokes who stole the boards. ????????

Is it just me or is it not logical to think- The bridge looks damaged, or the bridge looks like it just burnt down in a section. Maybe I will not try ride it, let me ride around or just quickly hike a bike round/past safely?

Especially as it is still technically illegal for the jozi trails guys to go fix said bridge.