Does this seem a bit a far fetched?

Markellis

This popped up on my Facebook feed today. 

Even for an ebike this seems very very overpriced 

post-92079-0-41983600-1592406655_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a little XTR logo peaking out the bottom of the pic but the components don't look XTR quality (the rotors are punched steel no the alu spider type).

Anybody recognise the bike logo?

The current running discount on the XC40 is R40k

correct, and with current cost pricing to the dealership, giving a 40k discount you are basically just moving metal, hardly any money left in it for the dealership. Which is why I'm very skeptical of the supposed 80k bike.

Looks like something called Ecotron

Not trying to ruin anyone’s livelihood in these trying times but Somebody is being rimmed or mislead

post-92079-0-58109800-1592408392_thumb.jpeg

That guy is pushing those SHITE ebikes down everyone's throat all over every Facebook group I belong to

And no it seems he's convinced to volovo to piss off their customers with A 40kg pile of junk

Correction, they convinced 1 Volvo dealership

This popped up on my Facebook feed today. 

Even for an ebike this seems very very overpriced 

Rather take that "80K" and give it back to the client as add-ons to the client ... that bike is a complete piece of dog turd ... actually no, that would be an insult to dog turds!

I'd rather buy a Volvo and get a free bike than buy a Volvo and not get a free bike. Even if it is a cheap brand.

I'D rather get 80K worth of legitimate upgrades to the car / back on my finance plan