Specialized MTB XC box inner tube

KK

I have recently bought the Specialized MTB XC box and am struggling to fit my inner tube inside. Do you guys perhaps know where I can get a smaller size 29 inch inner tube?

Thanks!

Get a specialized tube... They're thinner walled and roll up much smaller.

You can also, at a stretch, use a 26inch tube in a 29 wheel to get you home.

Most expensive alternative is the tubolito tubes, but at nearly 600 bones it's a bit of a ballache.

Yup as per previous post, you have to get the Spez tube to fit into the SWAT box... it rolls up smaller than standard tubes but also comes sealed in plastic with powder to keep it dry. Fits perfect and 'keeps fresh'...

Thanks! Went to a local spaz shop, who said they don't sell them, and that people just use normal tubes. Managed to find a specialized tube at revolution cycles in town.

Tubolito was R480 at LBS , leaves space for other spares and is stronger than normal tubes , good investment I think 

Tubolito was R480 at LBS , leaves space for other spares and is stronger than normal tubes , good investment I think

You know what the problem is with those horrifically expensive tubes ? I land up giving away 9 out of 10 tubes that i buy when out on the trails. I'd be proper hesitant to do so with a R500 tube...

Thanks! Went to a local spaz shop, who said they don't sell them, and that people just use normal tubes. Managed to find a specialized tube at revolution cycles in town.

They do stock them ... They're just usually out if stock ... So when you can get, buy more than one ...