Zwift/IDT Overbed Table

Hi

I just thought I'd post this to the forums in case it's of help to someone like me in future.

I recently bought an overbed table from Takealot for my IDT setup. The link is here.

I'm not affiliated with this company in any way, this is just to give people an idea of what the item looks like in the context of an IDT setup.

I have a large dual suspension MTB set up. At maximum extension the table is about level with the handlebars.

The table surface is good quality and has retaining rubber strips on either long side. The unit is on lockable roller wheels that pop into place into the base. The dodgiest parts of the unit are the locking mechanism for the table tilt and the way the bolts in the base attach to the stem; they're just not very well made, but probably well-enough made. I noticed a small amount of, what might be, rust on my on one of the welds.

So yeah, "Deluxe".

post-128151-0-77784600-1592818811_thumb.jpg

post-128151-0-32740000-1592818862_thumb.jpg

post-128151-0-09437100-1592818912_thumb.jpg

Please tidy up those cables - I keep getting distracted by the mess  :wacko:

haha, yes, not very neat - would you believe I tidied it up slightly for the photo? ahahahaha :(

Edited by aquaratza

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad but I don't think a laptop will work on that......

I have had a 14" laptop sitting on one for the last 2 years or more without and issue!

Edit: also have 2 remotes and my phone on it at the same time.

Edited by shaper