24' tubeless tires

matthieup

I have also had a gander... Your best bet is Vee tires and/or contacting Momsen as they spec kids bikes with 24 inch wheels and OEM tubeless.

The Titan kids bikes come with pretty rudimentary wire bead which you 'could' ghetto, but I wouldn't trust my kids face with that 

Try rush sports 033 346 2300

They used to supply the bike shop I work for and they had alot of products at decent prices... Hagen was my rep for Cape Town, very knowledgeable and reliable

I have also had a gander... Your best bet is Vee tires and/or contacting Momsen as they spec kids bikes with 24 inch wheels and OEM tubeless.

The Titan kids bikes come with pretty rudimentary wire bead which you 'could' ghetto, but I wouldn't trust my kids face with that

Correct on the Momsen . Had a city customer this weekend his son with a 24" Momsen had 22 punctures due to our thorns . Noticed the Vee tires on the bike and it was easy doing a tubeless conversion.

Bike addict ordered from the supplier - Momsen. I am sure any LBS can order for you. Not sure if you are able to order directly from them.

two wheels trading, aka Momsen, just wrote back to me saying they have no stock and have no pending orders from their supplier :(

So you can buy their R10k kids bike but god forbid you need a new tire...

The JSL40 came standard with these,

d933d1d229c30f5ccd97347395febe08.jpg

I still have a used set hanging in the garage

exactly, the JSL40 comes standard with them, but when I enquired they said they have no stock and no order pending, meaning if you blow one now good luck finding a replacement...

I think this is quite poor seeing that if replacements are not readily available in the country they should carry stock.

Wonder if there is enough of a market for Evobikes to bring in a couple of these tires ?

Wonder if there is enough of a market for Evobikes to bring in a couple of these tires ?

I have contacted them but got no reply yet. I think two wheels trading are the ones that brought these tyres in in the first place

I have contacted them but got no reply yet. I think two wheels trading are the ones that brought these tyres in in the first place

I think TWT are the Vee tire agents, so ja..... I was looking for some crown gem 24" or the same in 20" and the answer wasn't positive.

You can order directly from Vee rubber. It's not massively expensive actually.

It put a halt on my project but I will resume that once the surfboards are glassed over the next week.... Frame welding time!!! Did someone say 20" full suss BMX?!

I'll check online what it would cost to import them. Maybe we can do a  group shipment if some are interested