Trek ex 8 shox wanted 130mm

Wian17

Looking for shox for Trek ex 8? If someone can help

Hi Wian, 

I spoke to you yesterday about your frame / build ... you need to get advice from someone that knows what's up or you are going to buy equipment you can't use.

For the Fuel Ex8 (I think you said 2018) you most likely need a boost 29er wheelset, boost spacing fork 130 - 140mm etc. Steerer tube length of the fork is important as well.

Depending on the hubs of the wheelset you may be able to get away with non-boost by fitting adaptors but you may as well get the right equipment off the bat.

There are a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful people on BIkehub and some good deals to be had if you know what you are looking for ... just make sure you are well informed else you'll end up with kit you can't use. Important to know what you can or are willing to spend as well.

Maybe start a thread "Help me build my 2018 Trek Fuel Ex 8" ... you might get this thing built quicker than you thought.

Good luck.