Demo medium gravel bike in Johannesburg area?

I FLY

I am curious re the gravel bike trend and want try one out. Because I have a cycling wife it is never n+1 but always n+2 so we need to be sure before we commit.

Does anyone know of a bike shop which has a medium demo bike that I can hire/ borrow for a weekend?

Funnily enough just yesterday I came across a gravel bike - now I know absolutely nothing about gravel riding so this may be very old news - but its a brand called Rondo and its an absolutely beautiful piece of kit. Some of the details are just stunning. Local brand too, which I've never heard of nor seen before. 

Who knows if you can take it out for a weekend but definitely worth a drool over if you ever pass by Dunkeld Cycles.

Funnily enough just yesterday I came across a gravel bike - now I know absolutely nothing about gravel riding so this may be very old news - but its a brand called Rondo and its an absolutely beautiful piece of kit. Some of the details are just stunning. Local brand too, which I've never heard of nor seen before. 

Who knows if you can take it out for a weekend but definitely worth a drool over if you ever pass by Dunkeld Cycles.

Rondo is not local but amazing bikes: https://community.bikehub.co.za/features/_/gear/gear-news/rondo-rolls-into-south-africa-with-switchback-sports-r7383

I am curious re the gravel bike trend and want try one out. Because I have a cycling wife it is never n+1 but always n+2 so we need to be sure before we commit.

Does anyone know of a bike shop which has a medium demo bike that I can hire/ borrow for a weekend?

Most Spez shops have demo bikes. Give them a call

Most Spez shops have demo bikes. Give them a call

Thanks

We know the owners of Spez shops so we will try them first.

Edited by I FLY