Morewood Mamba dropper stuck

MariusC

Hi guys 

So this weekend my dropper decided to stop working

I have watched alot of youtube videos on how to resolve this but none of the tricks seem to work on the morewood

if I unscrew the bottom the shaft that comes out of the air chamber still works, so I think it is either one of the keys or just a huge amount of dirt in it, but my problem is I cannot seem to open it, so I am turning to the hub experts for advice

This is the dropper

post-28703-0-53473600-1593409930_thumb.jpg

Normaly there is a screw here that you can take out, but as you can see nothing on the mamba

post-28703-0-48529400-1593409977_thumb.jpg

there is also nothing at the bottom to loosen like with the bontrager droppers

post-28703-0-11815800-1593410007_thumb.jpg

So any advice on how to get inside to clean and inspect would be greatly appreciated

Maybe give the guys at Two Wheels Trading a call, they seem to have rebuild kits, so they should be able to help you out. 

Maybe give the guys at Two Wheels Trading a call, they seem to have rebuild kits, so they should be able to help you out. 

thanks will give them a call

Hi guys 

So this weekend my dropper decided to stop working

I have watched alot of youtube videos on how to resolve this but none of the tricks seem to work on the morewood

if I unscrew the bottom the shaft that comes out of the air chamber still works, so I think it is either one of the keys or just a huge amount of dirt in it, but my problem is I cannot seem to open it, so I am turning to the hub experts for advice

This is the dropper

attachicon.gifIMG_20200629_074331.jpg

Normaly there is a screw here that you can take out, but as you can see nothing on the mamba

attachicon.gifIMG_20200629_074410.jpg

there is also nothing at the bottom to loosen like with the bontrager droppers

attachicon.gifIMG_20200629_074418.jpg

So any advice on how to get inside to clean and inspect would be greatly appreciated

Hi Marius.

We have the following repair kit available for you.

Just click on the link to place your order.

https://twowheelstrading.co.za/product/morewood/seatpost-morewood-internal-full-repair-k/

Regards

TWT - Team