Reverb Hydraulic Hose Alternative

DirtyDan

I need to replace my Reverb hydraulic hose because I'm putting the dropper on a new bike and I think I cut the current hose too short to fit on the new bike.

Is an original Reverb hose my only option? Or can I use a similar hydraulic hose such as another brand of brake hose that's compatible with mineral oil?

I've also heard that Cape Cycles don't stock Reverb spares, is this true?

Appreciate the feedback.

Wolftooth and Bikeyoke make Reverb conversion kits. This changes the actuation from hydraulic to cable. Could be worth looking at

Edited by the_bob

I need to replace my Reverb hydraulic hose because I'm putting the dropper on a new bike and I think I cut the current hose too short to fit on the new bike.

Is an original Reverb hose my only option? Or can I use a similar hydraulic hose such as another brand of brake hose that's compatible with mineral oil?

I've also heard that Cape Cycles don't stock Reverb spares, is this true?

Appreciate the feedback.

If you've got the Connectamajig fitting on the post end you'll either need the Bikeyoke Dehy (about a grand) or a Reverb hose (450-ish).

If it's the barb connector you can probably find an industrial hose that'll fit, but it'll cost you a moer of a lot more time and driving around than the price of a Reverb hose.

CCS do stock Reverb spares, they're Rockshox agents. There are a few bits they don't have, but hoses are in. I have a few too. Just send me a photo of the bottom of your post and the length you need and I may eve be able to find you a used one.