Where to donate bike parts

Grease_Monkey

As some of you may know, for a brief stint in time I owned and operated an online cycling store on the side. Long story short, it was not profitable and I went back to my day job - maybe one day I can go down that road again.

Anyway, I am sitting with a cupboard full of parts I want to donate to a good cause. I am sitting with 720mm handlebars, loads of stems varying in length from 60 to 100mm, loads of rigid seat posts in varying diameter and lengths (30.9mm and 31.6mm), some chainrings (direct mount, non boost) in varying sizes and colours. There are also some random bits and bobs. All of the components are new, and in their original packaging. They are mostly from the brand Funn which I imported.

Now... rules of the donation - I don't want to offload these to you riff raff on the hub, I am looking for an organisation that builds / maintains / donates bikes to development riders that will be able to make good use of these parts. I am based in Somerset West, so a local option will be best and I can deliver the parts pretty much anywhere in Cape Town and surrounds. If the organisation is somewhere else they would have to cover the costs of shipping.

So, if you know of any organisation or are involved in an organisation that could benefit from this give me a shout. Please drop me a PM or reply here and I will get to replies as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Thanks so much for all the responses guys, more than enough to choose from here. I will make work of contacting all of the above tomorrow.