RockShox goes full enduro with 38mm Zeb fork

News bot

Press Release

The next evolution of single crown awesome is here. We created a whole new breed of fork, designed to challenge the limits and take on the world’s toughest Enduro tracks. ZEB’s stiff yet versatile single crown 38mm chassis and machined good looks, pack a punch, and deliver a clear tactical advantage to win races.

Click here to view the article

Josie's on a vacation far away. Come around and talk it over. So many things that I want to say. You know I like my girls a little bit older. I just want to use your love tonight. I don't want to lose your love tonight

Why don’t they just give us lightweight dual crown forks for enduro already? While they at it they can give it a better name than Zeb...

Why don’t they just give us lightweight dual crown forks for enduro already? While they at it they can give it a better name than Zeb...

MRp bartlet

....While Zeb is a common Urdu name, in Arabic it is a slang reference to the male genitals and not used in polite conversation....

besides that,  looks cool!

That's great to know. Found a new way to refer to them ;)

Because bar spins at rampage is more important

Wouldn’t that just be downhill but with extra steps?

I feel like such a failure as while racing with a Lyrik I never once thought that I needed a bigger, stiffer fork.

Really wonder how big the market for this actual is when I am sure that most recreational racers would be just fine on a Pike.

Wouldn’t that just be downhill but with extra steps?

Isn’t that exactly what enduro is?

....While Zeb is a common Urdu name, in Arabic it is a slang reference to the male genitals and not used in polite conversation....

besides that,  looks cool!

yes.

"ZEB’s stiff yet versatile single crown 38mm chassis and machined good looks, pack a punch, and deliver a clear tactical advantage"....

Cant imaging anyone in this country needing one of those for anything else than bragging rights. When the guys winning the enduro races are not even using enduro bikes. Will be more handy at the endure class of the DH series. But wondering how long they keep the Lyric on. Although Its a very successful product and they'd be stupid to cull it.