2020 CCPP Group Lions Karoo to Coast Postponed to 2021

News bot

The 22nd CCPP Group Lions Karoo to Coast Mountain Bike Challenge will not take place on 20 September 2020, as scheduled. Amidst uncertain times as to when cross-provincial travel will once again be allowed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as out of concern for the health and safety of the riders and other stakeholders, the Lions of Uniondale and Knysna have taken the decision to postpone this year’s event.

Download attachment: 1.jpg

Click here to view the article

Was kind of hoping this one would be my post covid comeback event...

(Guess the Amashova will also be cancelled any day now)

So what is the earliest date on the calendar now for an event that haven't cancelled yet?

Was kind of hoping this one would be my post covid comeback event...

(Guess the Amashova will also be cancelled any day now)

So what is the earliest date on the calendar now for an event that haven't cancelled yet?

probably Sani in December or has that been cancelled?

I am going to do the K2C on my own in the not too distant future - I don't "race" much but CTCT and K2C are fun events I try not miss.  K2C in particular as it suits my lard@rse.  For some reason I'm faster on this course than I should be and get a nice seeding from it

probably Sani in December or has that been cancelled?

I am going to do the K2C on my own in the not too distant future - I don't "race" much but CTCT and K2C are fun events I try not miss.  K2C in particular as it suits my lard@rse.  For some reason I'm faster on this course than I should be and get a nice seeding from it

Nice idea - K2C is one ride you can really do on your own or with a few friends without the need to enter the actual event.

Nice idea - K2C is one ride you can really do on your own or with a few friends without the need to enter the actual event.

I don't have many friends that ride and the few I do are too lazy or too damn fast

At least solo I can use my gravel bike  - the biggest issue will be getting lost - bearing in mind I got lost 3 times during the 2016 Sani2C with a garmin and surrounded by 4500 people

The ladies who came 3rd overall steered us right on all 3 occasions, that's the part my wife likes best about that story