Alcohol Ban

Ti-ny

I Don't drink much anymore, but have this lying around. Not allowed to sell but would consider a swop :eek:  :D

post-1377-0-12056300-1594756524_thumb.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Drank one in 1st lockdown - it helps not paying for it. Have another one left ICE, but otherwise I'm sorted with suppliers for everything else but whiskey.

Drank one in 1st lockdown - it helps not paying for it. Have another one left ICE, but otherwise I'm sorted with suppliers for everything else but whiskey.

Some whisky.... :devil:

I don't plan to drink it just never liked Brandy. As for Swapping, what do you have that you feel is worth  the swop, I'm always looking for Bike parts etc

I don't plan to drink it just never liked Brandy. As for Swapping, what do you have that you feel is worth  the swop, I'm always looking for Bike parts etc

If you have some second hand Cable disk brake calipers It will be an easy swap, just remembered i battle to find those second hand

Lol no, think you misunderstood, I'm not buying or looking to trade - I just have a few nice family/friends that are a bit generous and drink less than us.

That will go great with some Coke Zero....

Haha... just that thought will make the real 20jaar  brandy drinkers quite aggressive :P

Edited by TIB

Fact!

The only person i know that drinks any brandy straight is the fat guy on Whats-Ap that downed a litre of Klipdrift through a piece of hose pipe, under a tree in his back yard and Chris Edwards from Egoli.

Heathen!

That being said, I swapped some relatively decent brandies for beer with the last lockdown. This time i only have really good brandies left, so no swapping. I'll probably lose weight without the consumption of beer for the next couple of weeks/months.

Heathen!

That being said, I swapped some relatively decent brandies for beer with the last lockdown. This time i only have really good brandies left, so no swapping. I'll probably lose weight without the consumption of beer for the next couple of weeks/months.

Not me....we bought a mate a fancy bottle of brandy for his birthday years ago....it wound up being slaughtered with Coke Zero....after that I vowed to only ever buy mates cheap crap! 20 year old KWV or Oudemeester...all the same with mix...

Then again my ex bought me a fancy bottle of whisky thinking it would last...it did...it lasted the afternoon with a mate.....(savoured neat so she couldn't moan too much!)

Edited by Mojoman

I Don't drink much anymore, but have this lying around. Not allowed to sell but would consider a swop :eek:  :D

That is worth some serious money there...Ill swop you for 3/4 full Johnny Green ;-)

If you think you can't sell it, then you'll realise you also can't transport it.

so whoever buys it will need to come dop it at your house! hope your wife makes nice sarmies

If you think you can't sell it, then you'll realise you also can't transport it.

so whoever buys it will need to come dop it at your house! hope your wife makes nice sarmies

Camelbak.....