Introducing the new Edge 130 Plus and Edge 1030 Plus from Garmin

News bot

I hear many people slating the "new" Garmin products, I got a 530 last year with a black Friday Special and up until now, absolutely no issues.

My 530 also been pretty flawless - as a side note, I rode 36One with it in November. Turned Bluetooth, Backlight off and rode with just external HR Monitor. We did a 20h46m ride, battery level was around 67% - very impressive  :thumbup:

My 530 also been pretty flawless - as a side note, I rode 36One with it in November. Turned Bluetooth, Backlight off and rode with just external HR Monitor. We did a 20h46m ride, battery level was around 67% - very impressive  :thumbup:

Yoh that is very impressive. My 520 gave me about 14 hours when I got it about almost 5 years ago. Now down to about 7 hours if I'm lucky.

My 1030's screen is going blue again. Hopefully they upgrade me to the 1030+ this time.

This will be my 3rd 1030 warranty. :(

That's what is putting me off.Everyone says warranty claim.To the point where only one claim is good?

I am not going to buy the product based on that.