Shipping of a bike

JaQ

Can any body please help me in regards to what it costs to ship a bike, how and whom can I use?

Thanks in advance

Can any body please help me in regards to what it costs to ship a bike, how and whom can I use?

Thanks in advance

Howzit JaQ,

I recently arranged shipment with John O'Connor Cycles from Cape Town to Johannesburg and I am a happy customer. Their fee included boxing and shipping (via Triton Express) and came to R915.00 or so. 

Alternatively give Fabian a shout: https://bicycle-transport.co.za/. He may have a potential solution for you.

xoc.co.za

Used countless times with no issues.

Depending on the bike (mtb or road), it's around R500.

Don't forget the insurance. Adds quite a bit but peace of mind.

Triptych is your best bet. They specialize in bikes, was almost half the cost of even XOC (Courier Guy) who is my  normal go too.. Used them about 18 months back, back then was R500. Great comms and service.

I recently used courier guy. Was just shy of r600. Additionally had to get a Cardboard bike box which I had to pay another r100. (Which was deff a backhander and went straight into the salesman’s pocket and not to the bike store)! Then paid another r100 to get bubblerap and tape to pack it secure..

I’ve used Chris Willemse, R150 to box the bike and R450 to ship from Cape Town to Jhb. Hassle free and excellent service.