Thanks for sharing guys - myself and a few friends have been looking for replacement lenses, so will give them a shout.

Sorry guys to just slightly "hijack" the thread, but I'm desperately looking for an optical insert for my Rudy Project Tralyx. NO, the official agents do not carry stock......Any other ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys to just slightly "hijack" the thread, but I'm desperately looking for an optical insert for my Rudy Project Tralyx. NO, the official agents do not carry stock......Any other ideas?

Send me a pm, I may have stock, if I don't have I will find for you. Can also assist with prescription lenses.

I mean, super rad prices but are they crash tested? Don’t want to face plant off a bike and then have a nurse removing shards of plastic from my face because these things shatter. Maybe ideal for casual wear but oakley lenses are impact-tested, which is comforting knowing that even if you lose half your face in a crash, you can still see.

• 5 months later...
On 7/17/2020 at 3:05 PM, dirtypot said:

My lens is on its way already.  Great service so far, I'll test out the lens when it arrives and if I remember I'll report back  :P

Any feedback on these lenses,  lenses still holding out?

12 minutes ago, MajG said:

Money well spent in my opinion ... holding up well and serving it's purpose.

Whether they are technically as good as Oakley originals I don't know, but certainly a viable alternative.

3 minutes ago, Thomo said:

Money well spent in my opinion ... holding up well and serving it's purpose.

Whether they are technically as good as Oakley originals I don't know, but certainly a viable alternative.

Will give them a try then

Thanks 

Revu did my Oakley square wires, they had my frames a little longer because they weren't their standard ones they do. I asked specifically for Non polorizes lenses and they made them specifically for me. I'm super happy with the result, will recommend them anytime. 

17 hours ago, MajG said:

Lenses are still going strong.  The actual lens itself is slightly thinner than the original Oakley lens, but that's just something I noticed while putting them in.  I have no optical issues and the coating still looks brand new.  
I haven't crashed onto my face though, so I can't give them a strength rating... ????

Just ordered mine from Revu.  They are collecting tomorrow. Must say the service from Doyle is unbelievably good!????