Alberton Riding buddies

Sitting@89

Hey guys looking for a group to join 3 or 4 times a week, morning rides from somewhere in Alberton (doing 40-50ks at around 25-27kph) If there is an existing group doing this please point me in the right direction, if not anyone keen to start?

lots of groups.

MTB look up the DOCS

road  Albion wheelers

there's lots of spin off groups from those. I know about a Tuesday morning ride and Wednesday afternoon and night ride.

Hey thanks bud, I am aware of the Albion wheelers, looking for something a bit more specific, their website and facebook only really shares club contact details

Hey thanks bud, I am aware of the Albion wheelers, looking for something a bit more specific, their website and facebook only really shares club contact details

they ride Saturdays and Sundays from the intersection by mall of the south. you will find lots of guys that do weekday rides.

Hey guys looking for a group to join 3 or 4 times a week, morning rides from somewhere in Alberton (doing 40-50ks at around 25-27kph) If there is an existing group doing this please point me in the right direction, if not anyone keen to start?

If you don’t come right with Albion, Germiston Wheelers also start/finish in Alberton.

There’s a small group that rides in the mornings during the week, and of course on the weekend. We aren’t as big as Albion, so can only offer smaller groups and speed is based on the numbers on the day.

http://germistonwheelers.co.za/what-we-do/club-rides/