SRAM Eagle Chain Gap adjustment tool

Myth

Hi All,

When i bought a new bike a while ago that came with Eagle, I did not get a chain gap adjustment tool with it, as one would get if you buy a new SRAM Eagle derailleur.  I was told by the shop that since it's OEM on my bike, they also did not get one so they can't supply me with one.

Does anyone know where I can buy one?  I've asked around locally but have not found anyone with a spare they are willing to sell...and if I import one the shipping costs will actually be higher than the tool itself so I also don't want to go down that route...?

sram-chaingap-tool-for-xx1-x01-gx-nx-eag

Try phoning the importer Cape Cycle Systems to see if they can help. 

Thanks, I probably should have said in my original post, I did also already try CCS, they don't have...

Not super urgent, I can wait a week or two...

Looks like these guys in the UK don't ship to ZA.

SA is not listed on their drop down menu but they do ship if you mail them. The problem is the postage is more than the part. I'm trying to get an order together for myself.

Do you know anyone with a 3D printer?

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3010476

That is the source file for it.

There is a company in Randburg called Made in Workshop.

https://madeinworkshop.co.za/

Basically a full machine shop and woodwork shop you can just rent time to use the tools there. They have 3d printers there as well so you can buy filament and print your own, just pay for day access. 

I have no affiliation, just use them from time to time while I save up for a lathe and mill.