WCE

Hype

Hi, can anyone offer there best guess as to how many tandems might be riding the West Coast Express on Sunday. Maybe a guess can be made based on last years ride (which I didn't do). And will the tandems leave before or after the league guys ?   

Wheelsucker - that sounds like a name for a rider of a half bike.  Its hard to guestimate how many will be there but I know that in 2004 there was about 15 and last year about 10. I am hoping that there will be more than that this year but I can tell you that the 555 EXPRESS and WW will be there.

Have had the tandem for about 2 years now but have been battling a back injury so I've mostly been riding the half bike. The injury is now staying away so the tandem is coming out for Sunday. Now I can suck your wheel !

Hmmmm....so maybe 20 cyclo-buses.

Lucky there are so many of us on real bikes or there wouldn't be a race now would there?

MDK' date=' what time did you do last year ?[/quote'] I was race director of the last three and this year have taken a break so 2006 will be my very first WCE.

Hmmmm....so maybe 20 cyclo-buses.

Lucky there are so many of us on real bikes or there wouldn't be a race now would there?
Shocked