The Black Forest from the air...

The Philthy Hippie

A little vieo I put together from a collection of the footage I have taken with my DJI Mavic Mini... Been flying it over the valley over the past little while to collect up some B-Roll for my videos, and decided to put together a little "cinematic" of where I do most of my riding....

So here it is....

I have been on the Swarzwald in the snow many years ago. It was beautiful. We have it on our bucket list to return in summer one day, as its completely different. Great footage.

I have been on the Swarzwald in the snow many years ago. It was beautiful. We have it on our bucket list to return in summer one day, as its completely different. Great footage.

Difficult to time... But my favorite time is just after the leaves pop... The temps are pretty good and the forest is just the most spectacular colours and smells. So green and vibrant it almost hurts you eyes...

Almost exactly... It's one valley over from Baden-Baden... Gaggenau and south down to the Badener Höhe.

Was there in December but we drove through Baden-Baden at night so did not really see the much at night.  Baden Baden is not bad looking over Christmas at night though.  Still want to go back there and check the scenery during day time and maybe take the bike for a spin as well

Difficult to time... But my favorite time is just after the leaves pop... The temps are pretty good and the forest is just the most spectacular colours and smells. So green and vibrant it almost hurts you eyes...

Autumns should be pretty spectacular as well.  Here by us it is pretty good looking though with all the autumn colors.

Was there in December but we drove through Baden-Baden at night so did not really see the much at night.  Baden Baden is not bad looking over Christmas at night though.  Still want to go back there and check the scenery during day time and maybe take the bike for a spin as well

The riding here is great... If you like natural trails... We've got some really great ones! Baden-Baden is a pretty city/town... Although I usually just scoot through it on my way to the trails...