Gauteng - solo cyclist weekend

Clazst

I was wonder where a place is safer for a solo cyclist to ride and plan to stay for the weekend in Gauteng? Mageliesburg? Hartbeespoot? Your post will be appreciate.

I was wonder where a place is safer for a solo cyclist to ride and plan to stay for the weekend in Gauteng? Mageliesburg? Hartbeespoot? Your post will be appreciate.

Somewhere in the Cradle ?

Depends where you go exactly, but you might fall foul of the no inter-provincial travel rule if you go there.

If MTB, Rosemary Hill opened their accommodation again recently so you can stay there for the weekend and ride the trails.

And you might be able to find accommodation close to Buffelsdrift and then ride there the weekend.

I would sleep over at Rosemary and ride the trails and area for the weekend. The area has 4-5 other parks you can visit

I'll probably soon be doing this task myself - but I'd start with making a list of places that will actually be open. For some reason I imagine (even whenever the new rules are gazetted) it'll be quite few.