NanoTime announce professional MTB team riders

News bot

Following the July 31st launch of the NanoTime website, which aims to become a platform for inspiring you to get active and educating you on how to stay active, the mountain bike team was announced today, 14 August 2020. After weeks of speculation as mountain biking fans tried to guess the identities of the team members from their avatars, the NanoTime team are: Zandri Strydom, Matt Beers, Nico Bell, Wessel Botha and Stuart Marais. The squad will be supported by {type}DEV, Specialized Bicycles Africa, Bells Cycling and Sponser Sport Food.

Click here to view the article

Nice one and all the best...

I really do hope Beers finds himself a deserved contract/sponsorship to race and compete oversees very soon. 

Hope so too!

He is on his way to racing the Swiss Epic with Alan Hatherley I believe.

I have heard from a reliable source close to Matt that his ftp is crazy high. I have not heard the actual number, but he is strong and deserves a spot pro team overseas. Nico brought a real talent into his Bells Cycling with Matt