Canyon introduce new, lighter Exceed with updated geometry and CFR options

News bot

Press release

The original Exceed was raced to World Championship victory, shattered the course record at Leadville, and repeatedly rocketed to World Cup podiums at Albstadt, Cairns, Nove Mesto, and Val di Sole. How do you improve on all that? Like this. The all new Exceed is lighter, stiffer, and carries you over rough courses with absolute control.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks a lot like my 6 year old open which is a compliment - Although my 6 year old open is a few grams lighter in a large

Nice looking bike

Is the graphic the same colour as the background or have they split the seat post ? 

(I feel this should be written in comic sans but I'm not even sure anymore...)

post-90313-0-77075800-1597741887_thumb.png

No ways. They released a lighter and stiffer model? I can't believe it.

I will wait for the 2022 model because that is going to be even lighter and stiffer than the 2021 model which is lighter and stiffer than the 2020 model.

I also get lighter and stiffer as the years pass by.

Is the graphic the same colour as the background or have they split the seat post ? 

(I feel this should be written in comic sans but I'm not even sure anymore...)

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

The seat post is split, flexes and provide comfort.

Already few years old.

canyon's model is online but they do have local backup so you could probably get a demo ride 

Thanks. I see they have a FB page, but I don't have an account so will have to call them so see what they have.

Thanks. I see they have a FB page, but I don't have an account so will have to call them so see what they have.

if you go to the Canyon.com website it will ask for your location. Select SA and it will take to the local site with local pricing. They service and distribution centre is in Stellenbosch. They can arrange for a demo bike to a LBS near you. not sure if there's a cost associated

if you go to the Canyon.com website it will ask for your location. Select SA and it will take to the local site with local pricing. They service and distribution centre is in Stellenbosch. They can arrange for a demo bike to a LBS near you. not sure if there's a cost associated

Called them. On top of the shipping fees, there is also 2x 15% duties and taxes amounts which brings the price up substantially. 

Takes a R40k bike close to R60k at the end.