Forerunner 945 - Deezer not syncing

mecheng89

Good morning folks,

To those with a Forerunner 945 and using Deezer, who has had issues after the last update with syncing the music over Wifi? 

When I hold the bottom left button down to access my playlists, it just shows a blue IQ text with a small yellow exclamation mark. When I bypass that, and it does try to sync, after a short while it just says not all content can be downloaded at this time or something to that effect.

Help will be appreciated. 

And please, don't tell me to use Spotify instead. 

Good morning folks,

To those with a Forerunner 945 and using Deezer, who has had issues after the last update with syncing the music over Wifi? 

When I hold the bottom left button down to access my playlists, it just shows a blue IQ text with a small yellow exclamation mark. When I bypass that, and it does try to sync, after a short while it just says not all content can be downloaded at this time or something to that effect.

Help will be appreciated. 

And please, don't tell me to use Spotify instead. 

Have you tried re-installing the Deezer app from Connect IQ?

The little IQ text with the exclamation mark means that the version of the app is not compatible with the version of the software on the device as far as I am aware.

• 11 months later...

Restarting this thread.

When I now try to sync my watch with Deezer, it keeps saying Some Content Could Not Be Downloaded. Has been doing this for weeks. 

Any tips?

My VivoAtive is also acting up after the last firmware update ....

On the watch ... enter the setup, switch on the wifi and upload functions ... 

Should add .... I got a message on my phone ... thought it was the standard complaint about Location on my phone being switched off .... as I was cancelling this message I noted it related to some phone funtion ..... tooooo late, as my finger was on the cancel button already.

Either way, checking the sttings on my watch resolved this

Edited by ChrisF