Body Massage Guns

mecheng89

Hi

If you are interested in the Hypervolt, feel free to contact me for more information and Pricing

Looks really expensive at $349. Did i miss something somewhere?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So my massage gun from onedayonly has just arrived. 

Busy charging it up, will give it a go tonight.

First impressions is that its much much less impact on the body than foam rolling.

Mine does not even turn on, sending it back.

Mine does not even turn on, sending it back.

yeah they dont seem like the best quality.

Did you charge it ?

The manual states if you plug it in the led will light up when charging and go out when fully charged.

So I played with it for a few seconds at the office, then stuck the charger in and it did not light up, so assumed fully charged.

Last night I used it for a for minutes on my legs, then it just went dead. Plugged it in and no led.

Left it plugged in for an hour or so and went to check on it, it seemed to have gotten some charge.

Will give it a proper go tonight.

Ag no sort of takes the excitement of my delivery away [emoji30]. Suppose you get what you pay for. Hopefully my delivery still happens today.

Ag no sort of takes the excitement of my delivery away [emoji30]. Suppose you get what you pay for. Hopefully my delivery still happens today.

I'm still of the opinion that it will work well and do what it is supposed to, I'll report back over the weekend on how it works

I've seen them at a Chinese variety store. Didn't take note of the price and also not sure how well those ones work.

Edited by MrJacques

I too tested mine out last night. Ditto on what Ouzo said,much less intense than a foam roller, but I too tested it on pretty much my entire left leg. Wasn't overloaded with fatigue, so will see how my workout goes this morning.

Also tested it out on my wife's shoulders, and if the physio says it works, then it's a few 100 well spent. Going to study the little booklet it came with, quite detailed. And I didn't spot any obvious spelling and other common English errors you find in literature from Chinese products. 

yeah they dont seem like the best quality.

Did you charge it ?

The manual states if you plug it in the led will light up when charging and go out when fully charged.

So I played with it for a few seconds at the office, then stuck the charger in and it did not light up, so assumed fully charged.

Last night I used it for a for minutes on my legs, then it just went dead. Plugged it in and no led.

Left it plugged in for an hour or so and went to check on it, it seemed to have gotten some charge.

Will give it a proper go tonight.

Apparently it has to charge for 3 hours. I plugged mine in yesterday until the LED on the wall charger turned green, same as with my bicycle head light. 

Apparently it has to charge for 3 hours. I plugged mine in yesterday until the LED on the wall charger turned green, same as with my bicycle head light. 

The LED on my charger turns on the moment it is plugged in.

I used the gun last night on my legs, works well enough. It does make a bit of noise though so using it whilst watching TV does disturb others.

As a supplementary device to the foam rolling it will do exactly what I wanted to.

• 2 months later...

I keep seeing this thing advertised on instagram. Anyone have any success with it? or is it collecting dust?

I keep seeing this thing advertised on instagram. Anyone have any success with it? or is it collecting dust?

it works when I use it, but have to keep the thing on charge when not in use. So most of the times its collecting dust.

I use mine almost daily... It holds charge for a good 2 hours so charge it maybe 1-2 times a week.

Have mine since June, no isses.

it works when I use it, but have to keep the thing on charge when not in use. So most of the times its collecting dust.

Weird, the one I have lasts quite a long time on a charge and holds well in between charges.

It should have a red light in the back when its charging and that should change to green when its done.

It works really well for targeting things like sore back and shoulder muscles that a foam roller doesnt quite reach. For larger muscle groups though I still think a foam roller is better.

I've order 2 off takealot and returned both.

They both died as soon as any pressure was applied.

I'm talking about the cheap R500 odd versions