Mtb Side Entry Bottle Cages

Warrenlee

Gents I need your expert opinions. What are good side entry bottle cages? There are so many brands, shapes and sizes. 

Which one can you recommend? 

I run Blackburn Clutch carbon cages. Never lost a bottle with them. They are fairly pricey but cheaper than the other big brands.

I have a Bontrager one that can be turned for left or right access. Works well, and no bottles dropped during 2 years of use.

They are pricey though

Shop local.

Lyne Components makes a great side entry cage. Works well for me even in a super cramped frame.

+1 for this. I use two of these on my bike and my wife has two on hers as well. Last year at K2C we were laughing at the amount of bottles that were being ejected down some of the rougher descents. AND I ride a rigid bike. Fine they arent super blingy but they do what they are supposed to...keep your bottles in place.

Currently using the Lyne.

Previously I had the Syncros on the Scott.

On the Trek I used the Bontrager.

All off them work perfect to hold the bottle. The Syncros is my favorite due to the integrated tool kit.

The Titan holder is just too tight, Maritz really struggled to insert the water bottle .... ended in the spare parts bin ...

Also using Lyne components side entry. Works perfect and is very affordable at R119 each.

Lots of thumbs going up for Lyne. However I cannot seem to locate a pic or link. Can someone please post a link or pic. 

Spez z cage but the plastic ones not the carbon. Easy in and out and the bottle does not move not even down a black line.

You can also choose left or right side. I have a left and right because if you fit one to seat tube its the other way around.