Black Friday 2020?

Psyrax

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After my DC I need some new road tyres. Any Deals. Tan lines would be better :P

NSquared are promising some black friday deals, they bring in the Vittoria tyres so might be worth looking out for.

Black Friday might have started as a way to clear old stock but us South Africans are a bit more entitled. If people can't get the latest yet to be released product in the colour they want at half price the retailers must catch a wake up.

I was always under the impression that “Black Friday” in the US was a sell-off at discounted prices of items that is left in stores after “Thanks-giving”, much like the sales we have in SA after Christmas, the first week of January?

It’s as if the world adopted “Black Friday” as a marketing opportunity …. but nobody other than the US consumers really seeing the discounts?

... I don't know? ... 

ja, and? This is fairly well accepted that it's a marketing bandwagon that everyone jumped on. it's retail baby, gotta shift stock!

After last year where Cameraland by mistake marked their FUJI XT 30 down 55% down instead of 5% and I bought it and they tried to pull out. That was a proper black friday!

One email to the Wendy Knowler (My Fav)  and hey presto, the camera arrived. :)

Edited by Pure Savage

After last year where Cameraland by mistake marked their FUJI XT 30 down 55% down instead of 5% and I bought it and they tried to pull out. That was a proper black friday!

One email to the Wendy Knowler (My Fav)  and hey presto, the camera arrived. :)

Years ago a uni lecturer taught us one valuable lesson that 'there is no such thing as s free lunch'

looks like that's exactly what you got though... nicely done

Years ago a uni lecturer taught us one valuable lesson that 'there is no such thing as s free lunch'

looks like that's exactly what you got though... nicely done

Do you just jinx yourself by saying he got jinxed [emoji6]

After my DC I need some new road tyres. Any Deals. Tan lines would be better :P

NSquared are promising some black friday deals, they bring in the Vittoria tyres so might be worth looking out for.

they are seriously fast .. i took my corsa graphene 28s off and did DC on the new Corsa Graphene 2.0 28s , actually felt it rolled faster

they are seriously fast .. i took my corsa graphene 28s off and did DC on the new Corsa Graphene 2.0 28s , actually felt it rolled faster

*rider not the tyres  :P