Can I get a WOOHOOO for Sprocket & Jack

DR ◣◢

Over the past month or so we started looking for a good LBS that stocks cool stuff and has great service. 

Let's just say there is a shop in Dunkeld that told us to go to Mr Price when we enquired about baggie shorts and they didn't know where anything in their shop was. 

Popped in at S+J and was helped with every single thing we needed and answered all the questions we had. Offered to order anything that they didn't have or offered expert advice on alternatives. 

The shop is well stocked, excellent staff, and very well priced. 

I've known Grant for years (back when a Singular Swift was super hot) and in the time that the shop started I wasn't riding much. Now that I'm back on two wheels I can only wish them the very best for the future. Highly recommended.

I saw it for the first time the other day, I can't wait to pop in and check around

Really cool shop. Small and intimate but the guys go the extra mile. 

Really cool shop. Small and intimate but the guys go the extra mile. 

Good to know, as a certain shop in the next-door suburb.. cough.. Dunkeld... cough ..has also let me down recently 

They have always been pretty solid, for some now it is a little further to drive but still worth it.

I must have had a long day ... read the subject line as:

"Can I get a Wahoo from S&J"

Not sure if it's a brand they carry, but from the sounds of it, they'll make a plan. :D

Recently had my bike serviced with the guys. Super friendly. Super patient. Super knowledgeable. Shop is well stocked. 

One of the gents even offered to lend me his bike so I could feel the difference in fork travel and rim size for a noob like me. 

Highly recommended. 

They used to be at the Trailhead but i head it was all closed down... did they move or has it been reopened?