Pretoria MTB Service

Sheldon1

Hi Guys, can anyone recommend a decent bike shop or mechanic for MTB services. i have a trek fuel  ex9.8.

I found on one of the bikehub posts someone recommended Conrad Venter "My Bicycle Mechanic" ??

With all the stories of crappy services/damaged frames etc want to ensure i go to a mech that knows his story incl suspension etc etc.

Thanks in advance

Definitely can recommend Robs Bicycle Service, he is in Midstream, contact him on Zero 79 5zero8 4427

I am happy with Hatfield Cycles, but with Trek you may want to consider Cycle at Lynnwood as they are Trek agents.  (in the same shopping centre as where the Atterbury theatre is).

Thanks for the feedback guys please keep it coming.

Has anyone else used Robs Bicycle Service  or Cycle at Lynwood ? please comment on service experience 

Can try Gary at MTB Xperience

https://www.mtbxperience.co.za/

His in Moreleta Park area. I tend to go to him and I'm based in Midrand, don't mind driving out that way. I trust his services and I don't like going to the bigger bike shops anymore. They tend to have all these funny book in systems etc. and sometimes you just need a quick fix.

Plus he can collect and deliver. I think this service covers the whole of Pretoria.

Hi Guys, can anyone recommend a decent bike shop or mechanic for MTB services. i have a trek fuel  ex9.8.

I found on one of the bikehub posts someone recommended Conrad Venter "My Bicycle Mechanic" ??

With all the stories of crappy services/damaged frames etc want to ensure i go to a mech that knows his story incl suspension etc etc.

Thanks in advance

Conrad has serviced my bikes on many occasions, I was happy with his service (and I am pretty pedantic when it comes to my bikes).