Bike Addict

DR ◣◢

How was your experience?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Did Bike Addict provide you with good service?

• Yes
    • No
    • What service?

13 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Hoping a Hubber can assist ....

Have any of you cycled to Bike Addict?  Were you able to park your bike inside while doing your shopping ?

I know some of the local big brand stores have racks outside the shop .....

They'll be absolutely fine with that Chris. I'll bet my braai plans on it. There is plenty of space – leave bike with Richard at front of workshop (or tucked into the workshop) – and there are two storeys of browsing bike bits to be done. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, gemmerbal said:

I might be cycling there on Saturday Chris, then I will report back 🙂

Thanks to @Lynskey 

YES, they were super friendly, and I could leave the bike in-store.  The workshop was busy getting serviced and new bikes out, super busy with clients and staff in that area, so I was advised to use this spot -

BA-5.jpg.1a879828f6cc618348c0ba5126aab816.jpg

Their in-store service was excellent today. Their wide range of products certainly helped.

Bought a helmet and a pair of D'Arcs 🤗

@gemmerbal Vierlanden out to Klipheuwel then Malmesbury is about 10km further than the Kalbaskraal route

Edited by ChrisF

Still waiting for a cassette and tools I ordered 2.5 weeks ago, that they confirmed they had in stock. This is the second time I’ve waited several weeks for an order  

In future, I’ll use CWC or Takealot. They’re cheaper, far faster, and less slapgat. 

Edited by Tim Jones

10 hours ago, Tim Jones said:

Still waiting for a cassette and tools I ordered 2.5 weeks ago, that they confirmed they had in stock. This is the second time I’ve waited several weeks for an order  

In future, I’ll use CWS or Takealot. They’re cheaper, far faster, and less slapgat. 

What is CWS?

Just now, Tim Jones said:

Whoops. I meant CWC (cwcycles.co.za)

Ah, I thought it might be Chris Willemse Saaikels. 😂👍

And out of curiosity why did you use BA instead of CWC or Takealot in the first place? 

1 minute ago, tinmug said:

Ah, I thought it might be Chris Willemse Saaikels. 😂👍

And out of curiosity why did you use BA instead of CWC or Takealot in the first place? 

Takealot said wait 5-7 days, and I needed it urgently. BA confirmed they had stock. Still waiting…