Fenix 6X Pro Black?

rival

I know it's a k*k one and the long way but can't you export your file and upload it on Strava if you want to keep track on Strava just a thought.

Nope not a long way at all, tried that already, :thumbdown: negative

It might be the software version that you currently have... If you have the newest version it might still have a bug here and there. If you haven't updated in a while, maybe it could be that?

Edited by Blokeonabike

Possibly a data field needs to be added to the swimming activity?

I've just checked, under Pool Swim activity, there are no stroke related data fields. If I add a custom data field and then look in the Stroke Fields, there's a few options to choose from including Average Strokes Per Length for example.

It might be the software version that you currently have... If you have the newest version it might still have a bug here and there. If you haven't updated in a while, maybe it could be that?

latest versions loaded, reflects in Garmin Connect just curios to know why it wasn’t displaying in Strava but for other older Garmin units it does.

I've just checked, under Pool Swim activity, there are no stroke related data fields. If I add a custom data field and then look in the Stroke Fields, there's a few options to choose from including Average Strokes Per Length for example.

worth a try, I’ve added these fields now will test in the pool tomorrow ????????

Unfortunately this wasnt the solution. I guess I'll just have to live with it.