Scam: Offshore oil rig worker

dhameer

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG-20210526-WA0016.jpg.d0857d6b0097ad6fad82a3c32b177b3a.jpgNot quite the oil rig worker(Admin please move my comment to another thread if there is 1), But my mate randomly received this message on Monday evening on whatsapp.

The minute he replied with a few laughing faces and a few funny words telling him to try scam someone else , the PP had disappeared and he was blocked. The PP was initially of a Policeman. The message was typed so poorly I laughed at that more than anything else.

Screenshot_20210524-203321_WhatsApp.jpg

On 5/14/2021 at 11:45 AM, BaGearA said:

where the hell do all these payment services come from ?

Did you know, I can do a EFT to probably anywhere on earth, from anywhere on earth, as long as I have a data connection.  It seems that the scammer has a data connection on the oil rig, because he can be on bikehub.

9 hours ago, Super Sywurm said:

Did you know, I can do a EFT to probably anywhere on earth, from anywhere on earth, as long as I have a data connection.  It seems that the scammer has a data connection on the oil rig, because he can be on bikehub.

EFT is through which ever bank you use , paypal ,skrill ect ect ect are not banks...

17 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

IMG-20210526-WA0016.jpg.d0857d6b0097ad6fad82a3c32b177b3a.jpgNot quite the oil rig worker(Admin please move my comment to another thread if there is 1), But my mate randomly received this message on Monday evening on whatsapp.

The minute he replied with a few laughing faces and a few funny words telling him to try scam someone else , the PP had disappeared and he was blocked. The PP was initially of a Policeman. The message was typed so poorly I laughed at that more than anything else.

Just the idea of the dumbass incriminating himself...in writing. I cant even. But on a more serious note, this is impersonating a police officer so theres that Lol

15 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Had a check on the whatsapp, the picture of the cop is back.

I see it is boksburg north on the wall. 

RICA...what a waste of time that has proven to be

2 minutes ago, MORNE said:

Just the idea of the dumbass incriminating himself...in writing. I cant even. But on a more serious note, this is impersonating a police officer so theres that Lol

Correct.

The picture is most likely not even the said person and the name is probably bogus too.

If SAPS were really interested they could go after the person I'm sure, But they probably "too busy".

1 minute ago, Shebeen said:

Had a check on the whatsapp, the picture of the cop is back.

I see it is boksburg north on the wall. 

RICA...what a waste of time that has proven to be

Going to try something quick ????

On 4/30/2021 at 10:05 PM, Super Sywurm said:

Yes please, I would like two tacos.

Google translate says - 

Who does not like the acidic flavor of the question can suffer the question roasted in the oven or on the grill Lipotril Oficial Com

Edited by mecheng89
Wrong language selected