Pure Savage

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it’s pretty well thought out by organizers after watching the life event this evening. Kudos to Dave and his team

I rode this event for the first time last year, with iRide from JHB, very impressed with the organization and of course the route. One of the best races I have ever done! Lucky enough to be invited back to ride it again this year. Kudos to Dave Belliars and his team for finding a way to make it happen again, without a headline sponsor.  Really looking forward to it now, our new team kit is made, some nice long training rides done, flights and accommodation booked. Please guys arrange some nice weather down there to welcome us Vaalies! :thumbup:

I rode this event for the first time last year, with iRide from JHB, very impressed with the organization and of course the route. One of the best races I have ever done! Lucky enough to be invited back to ride it again this year. Kudos to Dave Belliars and his team for finding a way to make it happen again, without a headline sponsor.  Really looking forward to it now, our new team kit is made, some nice long training rides done, flights and accommodation booked. Please guys arrange some nice weather down there to welcome us Vaalies! :thumbup:

so far the good weather order is tracking well with Accuweather

All the yellow and black road closure sign boards are now in place.

We are about to be invaded by smooth legs and lycra. :clap: :clap:

You can be glad your not riding this weekend. 40°C at the moment

Phew, let's hope we get an earliesh start time. Baldrick as a local which watering hole would you recommend, not too far from the finish, for a tired team to grab an adult beverage recovery drink? Perhaps with nice outdoor seating facilities?

We have had a lot of places close down over the last few months. It's only 2km from the finish to the end of town, so any place is not too far. La Belle Alliance on Swelengrebel would be first prize.

seeding is up

team numbering is not according to the race briefing so I guess the team support zones will be demarcated as it has been for the last 20years except theres only 144 teams

Edited by DieselnDust

All the yellow and black road closure sign boards are now in place.

We are about to be invaded by smooth legs and lycra. :clap: :clap:

You can be glad your not riding this weekend. 40°C at the moment

Cooler now.Yesterday was a scorcher

Edited by Kranswurm