Edward Van Halen - RIP

Bonus

Eddie Van Halens playing style and technique were unlike anything anyone had seen when Van Halen burst onto the music scene with their album "Van Halen" back in 1978. 

So many great songs, so many great riffs.

Coincidentally, I've been watching this last one over the last week - must have watched it 30 times now. It's a song I put on my phone so I could play it to myself when I got to the top of our local mountain - the Pena Montenessa :-)

Sad times :-(

RIP Eddie. Running with the Devil. Ace track. Jump to Pop for my liking. I honestly thought David Lee Roth would be first, considering what he has put himself through, but now we know who the lead singer is in Keith Richard's band...

Keith R knew about internal sanitizing long before Covid. 

Won plenty of bottles of "Champagne ( :thumbdown:) " jumping higher than anyone else for many years......

RIP my man

Apparently Eddie and his brother Alex were so close they were more like twins than brothers. I'm sure Al will keep a close eye on Eddies son Wolfgang now.