Night Ride and Dinner 21 October

T_Boss

I’m sorry Tuan but your post makes trusting you even harder.

I’m sure there is some wood to be fetched somewhere else.

Edited by DR ◣◢

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The moment you have to explain yourself on more than one incident even if it happened 5 years ago is alarming and you surely you must start asking yourself if you're business ethics is on par. You admit to screw up the booking and then lie about/ hiding the fact. The main cornerstone of your business is engaging with people and if you can't be trusted then you have a problem. I suspect the damage is already done and if I were you I would come clean and salvage what is left. Just pay back the money unconditionally and build it from there otherwise you will find yourself in lockdown level 5 forever.

The money was paid back, unconditionaly, a week before the post was made on facebook.

Hi Taun, you are very easy to please and explain yourself on a public platform. You emailed us on Thursday stating that you are on leave until 6 January to probably avoid a refund due to us, but you are still available to spend time doing this.

In the meantime you have deleted your Adventure Cycles Facebook page on Wednesday to avoid backlash after Wendy and a few more shared their experiences with you. I’m sure not all is bad in the past, but more than one is making all of this so far worse.

Unfortunately, you should be held accountable for your actions especially if this has been ongoing for so many years.

You attempt to be very fit with legal procedure terms and use it as a scaring tactic. You treat your clients fairly different on personal emails and communication than you would publicly.

We have now only seen on numerous platforms that you are not very popular in being trustworthy. As soon as the pressure cooker explodes you move on to the next target market of people that might not know you. I wonder who will be your next class of victims.

I just saw this thread for the first time.  Utterly disappointing to say the least.

It boggles my mind that people still think they can get away with this crap in the long term.  Sooner or later it will bite you in the arse!

I just saw this thread for the first time.  Utterly disappointing to say the least.

It boggles my mind that people still think they can get away with this crap in the long term.  Sooner or later it will bite you in the arse!

Does it through.,...I used to work for a guy who scammed people all the time (me including...out of my salary)...all they do once caught is just change trading names and trading areas...they know that most people will not go the legal route and nothing will happen to them....

Worst was being done out of my money and waiting for a bus oneday in PTA when another bus went by with this tappets face on it and a new business name etc... :thumbup:

At some point they do the wrong person in and it ends up in a very unpleasant situation.

Saw this first hand when a guy scammed the wrong group of people for an expo that never happened. Nothing was ever the same for him.

Does it through.,...I used to work for a guy who scammed people all the time (me including...out of my salary)...all they do once caught is just change trading names and trading areas...they know that most people will not go the legal route and nothing will happen to them....

Worst was being done out of my money and waiting for a bus oneday in PTA when another bus went by with this tappets face on it and a new business name etc... :thumbup:

I know it can be frustrating & disheartening and seems like sometimes justice simply isn't served, but I'm still a believer that at some stage you will reap what you sow, even if its only after death.

Did you guys get your money back?

Seems like a no.

Also seems like the marketing budget for the financial year have been spent. No more self marketing happening...

Seems like a no.

Also seems like the marketing budget for the financial year have been spent. No more self marketing happening...

Based on what information Nico? I dont expect explaining myself here will do any good, but here goes nothing.

1. The people involved in the cancelation of their booking last year - the ones from that the facebook post that kick this whole thing off - were refunded in full, 24 hours after we cancelled thier booking - and over a week before their planned departure - an the date of the facebook post being put up. The matter is sub judice, and I will not discuss it further.

2. Chrisjvvr, who engaged on this post, after being alerted to the facebook post, was an unrelated incident, and there was a misinterpretation of the T&C's as per the booking made. We have come to an arrangmement with him directly.

Ja well all the posts the would've been on here are now flooding various Facebook groups

We have always had a presence of FB, and have shared a grand total of 2 facebook posts from the company profile this week. If this is considered "flooding", I apologise, and if they offend you, you are welcome to unfollow.

It is clear that members here are only interested in one side of the story. This is unfortunate. I will however refrain from posting to this platform for the forseeable future, in either a personal or profesional capacity. 

Based on what information Nico? I dont expect explaining myself here will do any good, but here goes nothing.

1. The people involved in the cancelation of their booking last year - the ones from that the facebook post that kick this whole thing off - were refunded in full, 24 hours after we cancelled thier booking - and over a week before their planned departure - an the date of the facebook post being put up. The matter is sub judice, and I will not discuss it further.

Purely based on your silence.

If the matter is resolved, why is it sub judice?

Anyway... Happy hunting.

• 3 months later...

Hi all. I won’t relay our issues with Taun ( too lengthy ) suffice to say I want to pursue a class action suite against him. Anyone interested in jumping on board please contact me directly on e mail address actionclass@mweb.co. za rather than on this forum. This corruption must stop now.

Hi all. I won’t relay our issues with Taun ( too lengthy ) suffice to say I want to pursue a class action suite against him. Anyone interested in jumping on board please contact me directly on e mail address actionclass@mweb.co. za rather than on this forum. This corruption must stop now.

agree guys work together tired of being nice people yet we get conned. I got taken for almost 20k and I should put the guys name out there also.