ToerFiets - New Afrikaans cycling mag!

Nokka

Was looking for this yesterday and today and none of the retailer's had the magazine in stock. Is dit al beskikbaar, en indien, waar kan ek hom koop?

Still the same situation, many moons later this is still not on the selves here.  I keep on looking and *keep on buying the really poor existing cycling magazines because I must have, and they are on the selves taunting me to buy... :wacko:

*and every time I say never again, just to buy it again... :drool:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watter dorp is jy? 

Still the same situation, many moons later this is still not on the selves here.  I keep on looking and *keep on buying the really poor existing cycling magazines because I must have, and they are on the selves taunting me to buy... :wacko:

*and every time I say never again, just to buy it again... :drool:

Here then are the two excerpts from the 1st issue that had me REALLY chuckling

- and that as an Engelsman - the bit about the writer being worried about a 'Punk/Skinhead' possibly chewing on his back tyre whilst his bike was out of sight - classic,

...and then I also really enjoyed the bit about 'Raakvat-Man' - was cool to work my brain in another language!

keep up the great writing!

Hi Nokia, as per previous poster; how often is the magazine published?

I finished my copy in the Kruger Park, and read a few funny passages out to my Wife and her Sister, and Brother-in-Law - they are native Afrikaans speakers, whereas I am an Engelsman, and they thought - as did I - it was VERY well written, seriously, will go and find the coffee-spitting sentences now...!

Chris

post-1199-0-60842500-1609921792_thumb.jpg

post-1199-0-96559500-1609922037_thumb.jpg

Starting reading the mag last night and had to explain to my wife every 5 mins why I was laughing, definitely will stay on my shopping list and for someone that does not like reading on a device the magazine is a win.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Het seker so 2 weke terug vir my die nuutste uitgawe aangeskaf.  Hierdie uitgawe baie meer geniet as die vorige ene, die stories is lekker geskryf en meer SA gefokus.

Ek hoop die ou wat Lesotho aangepak het het uiteindelik op die Hub afgekom en sukkel nie meer so baie nie.