[Event] Noon to Moon

Brett MTBer

Event Name: Noon to Moon
When: 5 December 2020
Where: Merry Pebbles resort Sabie, Mpumulanga
Category: MTB

FOR THE 25th YEAR! ! THE 2020 “NOON TO MOON” RACE

5 December SABIE

The Lowveld Chaingang Cycle Club are yet again hosting the Fantastically Brilliant 10 hour 'NOON TO MOON' endurance relay race for teams of 3 (or 4 if it includes one or more tough chicks!) Teams complete as many laps as possible around a 7,5KM course of lovely flat Jeep track and single track twistier than a politicians excuse. The start is at 10:00 from Merry Pebbles resort and includes 3 hours of scary night riding (bring your own lights) lots of prizes and trophies, cheap camping available on site as well as catering! Enter at, www.entrytime.com, Valencia Cycles or enter on the day (lazy late comers will be penalized!)

This is probably one of the most sociable races on the calendar, teams are encouraged to give themselves outrageously descriptive names and for some it’s one 10 hour cycling party whilst for others it’s a tactical battle!

The timing system allows teams to continually track their progress and the possibility of changeable weather always makes for an interesting challenge! 2015 was ‘almost’ dry and super fast with really close racing and warm evening temps. But who knows, 2020 could be NOON TO MONSOON!

So don’t delay, get all your buds together, or for you sad dudes with no mates try it solo!

Put air in your tubes, saddle up, lube your equipment, and join us for the best dirty fun you can have with knobbly rubber!

For more details call Brett at 082 774 5821 or Sandy 082 410 8094

And remember :

IN THE DARK NO ONE HEARS YOU SCREAM !

Go to Event Page