Scammers beware - Traderwatch is live

Skybound

I am sure there are a number of us that are active on a number of sites and whilst a scam listing here is helpful, it means that a hubber has to be scammed first and is not the easiest to search as the data is not structured.

If one googles some of the names and numbers, you may find that the scamster has been active on other sites before here. The scammers know this and are able to scam at least once per site using the same details. 

My little project is to make life more difficult for the scamsters by offering a way to aggregate the data. I have setup a site https://traderwatch.org for site users to capture data and also make it available for searching so that one can do a check there to see if a potential scamsters details are already listed. It is by no means foolproof, but one more tool in your arsenal is one more way of dettering the scamsters. It is time to make it difficult for them. 

Small suggestion.

Hide the fact that you are using Wordpress and what theme you are using. Exposing the tech could lead to an increase in hacking attempts.

Same with the search incidents page: You do not have permission to access /traderwatch/Search_Incidentslist.php.

Looks like an error and could discourage interaction.

Good initiative. Needs a bit of polish.

Thanks for the feedback. Update to the theme put the credits back!  :oops: Sorted.

The search - as stated on the page, you are required to be registered to use. Did not want to leave it completely open for search engine indexing at this stage. Will tidy that message up.

Edited by Skybound