Beers, Bikes and other things that start with B.. an expression of interest

Griffin

Have a idea brewing..yip..brewing..

KZN Midlands

3 Days

3 Craft Breweries (or maybe 4)

3 days Riding along established routes and some brand new trails

Long weekend in 2021

Self navigated but semi-supported (i.e. download the route, navigate your way to the on-route "water" table and thereafter to the days finish) 

Brekkie at each start, lunch at each finish. Fun,smiles and a couple of beers compulsory.

Affordable, fun and only enter if coming 1st means you get to have the 1st draw of beer from the Keg

I am happy to put in the work and get something established if there is enough interest .. please comment if you think you would be keen to do this event

Edited by Griffin

Have a idea brewing..yip..brewing..

KZN Midlands

3 Days

3 Craft Breweries (or maybe 4)

3 days Riding along established routes and some brand new trails

Long weekend in 2021

Self navigated but semi-supported (i.e. download the route, navigate your way to the on-route "water" table and thereafter to the days finish) 

Brekkie at each start, lunch at each finish. Fun,smiles and a couple of beers compulsory.

Affordable, fun and only enter if coming 1st means you get to have the 1st draw of beer from the Keg

I am happy to put in the work and get something established if there is enough interest .. please comment if you think you would be keen to do this event

This sounds like great fun. I have had an idea to do something similar around the cradle and Hartbeespoort with the Breweries around here. But other trips etc keep getting in the way. I hope you can get this to work. This kind of thing is exactly why I ride.

This sounds like great fun. I have had an idea to do something similar around the cradle and Hartbeespoort with the Breweries around here. But other trips etc keep getting in the way. I hope you can get this to work. This kind of thing is exactly why I ride.

Shot for the kind words. I think after an....interesting....2020 we all deserve a little fun in the sun :)

More I think about it , the more I am keen to get this H A P P E N I N G :) eich eich pee pee  eye en gee

PS : Great website and 2021 offer.. go check it out ! https://adventurelogistics.co.za/

I like it

It's like that, and that's the way it is

Huh!

2nd Run DMC reference..

I like it too.. cause that's the way we (boeriewors) roll 

Like it enough to travel up from the Western Cape? Yeah you do! ;)

PS .. E-Bikes be welcome

Why... cause we support all riders. Fast and Furious. Fat and Flourishing. The Beer does not judge and welcomes all thirsty lips. Race Snake or Puffing Python. Long draw or short sip. In this case, size really does NOT matter. 26"..27.5"..29"...e-assisted or leg- lambasted we shall not discriminate.

Ye shall not judge before ye is judged yurself.. ;)

May the Froth be with you

Power to the Pedal

Viva the Volt of your Battery

Edited by Griffin

It's like that, and that's the way it is

Huh!

2nd Run DMC reference..

I like it too.. cause that's the way we (boeriewors) roll

Like it enough to travel up from the Western Cape? Yeah you do! ;)

I think so - sounds like the new way to do events - what’s not to like, bikes, beers and kzn countryside

Depending on the when if it all, and my schedule, I would be very tempted to join this ride. It’s really all my favorite things combined, bikes, beer, views and food

Like the idea of a beer loop in the cradle.

Which breweries did you have on mind?

Black Horse, Bosheuwel, Copperlake.......??

Like the idea of a beer loop in the cradle.

Which breweries did you have on mind?

Black Horse, Bosheuwel, Copperlake.......??

I don’t want to highjack the OPs thread. If I can actually get around to organizing this will start a new thread.

Black horse and copper lake where definately part of the plan, I have some how missed boshuewel. But then the idea would be to find overinight stays in between, and link the cradle loop up with Maglalies and harties brewpubs (chameleon, iron throne, ale house (when they re-open) etc.

Still a lot of planning needed here. But the OPs thread has got the creative juices flowing again

Sounds like a great idea.

Also have family in DBN so can do a long-long weekend.

If calendar allows it then I'll make an effort to join a trip like this.

Seems like there is some definite interest out there for this :) 

I will start planning and liaising with the breweries.. 

You lost me at "other things that start with B", I just thought about Boobs. 

But anyway, good luck with the bikes and beers thing.

That was intentional...subliminal marketing  :eek:  :clap:

Edited by Griffin