iPhone 12 release

Cois

I had to pull some string with people who know people.

My iPhone 12 Mini in black arrived today.

Only thing is I cant set it up. It wants to do a software update, but I dont have wifi at the office. Tried connecting to the old phone as a hotspot but it doesnt seem to like it.

Oh well, will have to wait until I get home.

First impressions, 

It looks and feel very much like my Iphone 5 with the square edges etc.

Its physically smaller than my 6s, but the screen is larger.

I'm yet to decide if I want to put it in a cover or not. The 5 was not in a cover and was ok, the 6s was in an ultra thin silicone cover, but every time I took it out of the cover to clean it just felt oh so lovely (but slippery) in my hands.

Nah, don't worry about the cover, you don't need it. That is, until you do, and then you are going to wish that you did.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, don't worry about the cover, you don't need it. That is, until you do, and then you are going to wish that you did.

Yup, I always know with me that the time Im going to need it is sooner rather than later!

I use the thin silicone bumper type cases, the slight wrap around the edges of screen offer a lot of protection.

Yup, I always know with me that the time Im going to need it is sooner rather than later!

I use the thin silicone bumper type cases, the slight wrap around the edges of screen offer a lot of protection.

My 6s was only a few hours old, I set it up and then put it ontop of the computer tower under my desk to charge. Someone phone, it vibrated itself off the tower and onto the tiles floor. Luckily just a minor scuff mark. I bought a cover the next day.

just went out to the china mall down the road and picked up a silicone case for the 12m.

Picked up a cheapy wireless charger too, later on I'll get a nice one, see some nice looking ones on Takealot.

• 4 weeks later...