300km ride for charity

FootballingCyclist

Good Day Hubbers.

So on the 14/11/2020 myself and a few mates are going to attempt to cycle 300km in aid of the CHOC charity.

The planned route is out from the Southern Suburbs through Liesbeek Parkway onto the bike path and then all the way out to Langebaan along the R27 as there are minimal stops, where we will freshen up, have lunch and do whatever else and then head back to the South(148km 1 way). We are hoping to finish with an average speed around 25km/h - 28km/h (none of us are Pro's) which would make the ride time around 12hrs, if we include all the stops etc total time will be close to 14hrs. Due to the duration of this ride we are looking to start the ride at 04:30am and be done around 18:30.

We are looking for sponsors who can assist in any way(we are well aware what Covid has done to most businesses) but even personal sponsors would be greatly appreciated, you could do your bit by sponsoring as little as 1 rider R1 per km. I am sure every cent would be greatly appreciated by the charity. In turn all sponsors will be mentioned and tagged across all social media platforms aswell as mentioned on the day in the FB Live and Insta Live videos we will be putting up.

If you guys have any questions, Please do not hesitate to pop me a DM or WhatsApp me on 078 216 2961.

Many Thanks,

Rory O'Brien

Edit: You can now donate directly to the charity using the link below.

https://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30970125/www.givengain.com?p=eyJzIjoidW5FY2hrc3ZJRGk5Y0FDUzJzOWtyMm0wd2o0IiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDk3MDEyNSxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3d3dy5naXZlbmdhaW4uY29tXFxcL2FwXFxcL2t1cnQtZmF1bG1hbm4tcmFpc2luZy1mdW5kcy1mb3ItY2hvYy1jaGlsZGhvb2QtY2FuY2VyLWZvdW5kYXRpb24tc2FcXFwvXCIsXCJpZFwiOlwiMmViMDEzZTY0YTRmNDhmNWFmM2UxODNmZTExNTEzNzRcIixcInVybF9pZHNcIjpbXCI0YTQ0Y2Q0ZDRlODc5MGQ1ZTU4MDc4M2Q4ZGZjMTQwM2YzY2JiNTA1XCJdfSJ9

post-35357-0-52965400-1602787221_thumb.jpg

Edited by FootballingCyclist

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All.

Ride done and dusted. Donations still welcome for those who can afford it, every little cent we can raise will be greatly appreciated by this fantastic cause I am sure. If you require any info, Please drop me a DM.

Hi All.

Ride done and dusted. Donations still welcome for those who can afford it, every little cent we can raise will be greatly appreciated by this fantastic cause I am sure. If you require any info, Please drop me a DM.

Well Done RORY.

AWESOME