Manic Monday - Zululand Wild Ride

T_Boss

Hey guys,

Its been a while since we ran one of our Zululand Wild Ride Trips, but a spot opened up on our calender the first week in December, and we are able to offer an awesome deal on this trip, which proved extremely popular during hard lockdown.

There have however been a few improvements since we last ran the the trip - for started, the lodge is now up and running at full service levels again, which means you get a turn down service, Dinner/bed and Breakfast, (and the food is amazing), and a fully licensed bar on site. 

Just 3 hours drive from Durban, or 4.5 hours from gauteng, this is really an awesome riding weekend.

We are offering, a once off, hub only deal, to book this trip now on the first weekend in December @ only R1950.00pps (double or twin options) - furthermore book for 3, and take a 4th person with for free, and, you can stay on sunday night for free if you choose - giving you an extra afternoon to enjoy either on the bike, or take the time to do some tiger fishing on lake Jozini.

Limited time offer, and limited to a max of 12 riders. to book now click here: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/product/zululand-wild-ride-4-6-dec-2020/

For trip reports on previous rides look here: https://adventurelogistics.co.za/2020/06/09/ride-report-zwr-5-7-june-2020/

Or check out the video on Youtube: 

Yes, we are very well aware that these dates clash with Sani2C, we are also sure not every rider on the hub is attending Sani that weekend.  :w00t:  but those that are must enjoy it.

Also, to clear up how the book for 3 and get the fourth spot for free works is as follows: If you book for 1 or 2 people, then you pay the discounted fee of R1950.00pp and you get either 1 or 2 entries as per your booking.

If however you book for 3, you will automatically be allocated a 4th spot free of charge, This will show up on you invoice from us, even though it doesnt show up on your online booking.

If you booke for 4 or 5 people, you will also still get one free spot, but if you book for 6, you will get 2 free spots, essentially a booking for 8 riders. 

I feel like I am over explaining this now, but I dont know how else to word it. 

Anyway, hope to join some of you soon in Zululand