Looking for partner for Cape Epic 2021

pcjordaan

Hi,

I have an entry, but my partner had to withdraw.

Pieter Jordaan

Partner will have to cover his half of the entry R46000

Already purchased massage and mechanical support package @ R8000/rider done by Enduro Planet

I have booked guest house accommodation for Saturday till Saturday @ R6000/ rider.

Mostly I want to complete the Epic.  As this will be my first it is a bit hard to set a real goal, but am thinking in the line of 15km/h average overall that will give you a total time of +- 44hrs. 

I am a relatively good climber, less so in descending but can handle my own.  Am following a full six month program leading up to the epic, so fitness should not be a problem.  Doing half 36One in November and Baviaans in January.  Willing to do Sani2c in December if a future partner wants to ride together before comitting.

Hope this helps. 

Edited by pcjordaan

• 3 weeks later...

You guys might want to wait and see what happens here in the next few months. COVID-19 etc

You have to have a plan for it.If Covid intervenes sobeit.If not you are sorted and ready

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I have an entry, but my partner had to withdraw.

Pieter Jordaan

Partner will have to cover his half of the entry R46000

Already purchased massage and mechanical support package @ R8000/rider done by Enduro Planet

I have booked guest house accommodation for Saturday till Saturday @ R6000/ rider.

Mostly I want to complete the Epic.  As this will be my first it is a bit hard to set a real goal, but am thinking in the line of 15km/h average overall that will give you a total time of +- 44hrs. 

I am a relatively good climber, less so in descending but can handle my own.  Am following a full six month program leading up to the epic, so fitness should not be a problem.  Doing half 36One in November and Baviaans in January.  Willing to do Sani2c in December if a future partner wants to ride together before comitting.

Hope this helps. 

Hi Pieter

Het jy al n partner gekry?

You have to have a plan for it.If Covid intervenes sobeit.If not you are sorted and ready

Plan for it  = Cool

Train for it = Cool

Drop R100k on it as it might happen = hmmmm not me thanks

• 5 months later...