Orbea Bicycles

WhuYu

Good day guys......................please help. I have searched the web............looking for Orbea dealer/distributor. I need Orbea road bike spares (rear derailleur hangar bracket)...................cannot find anyone who now stock these bikes/spares. My garden executive has a Orbea road bike and I am trying to help find and repair his bike for him. Any help will be welcome.

Good day guys......................please help. I have searched the web............looking for Orbea dealer/distributor. I need Orbea road bike spares (rear derailleur hangar bracket)...................cannot find anyone who now stock these bikes/spares. My garden executive has a Orbea road bike and I am trying to help find and repair his bike for him. Any help will be welcome.

Try these guys. Otherwise your best is to contact Orbea directly on email.

https://fluidlines.co.za

Also, Switchback Sports carry a wide range of generic hangar.

year model?

year model?

That is the difficult part...................I don't know. The bike was given to my guy by a previous owner. I need to scrutinise the frame to find something...............I need to make a plan to fetch the bike and bring to my spot so I can check for more detail.

That is the difficult part...................I don't know. The bike was given to my guy by a previous owner. I need to scrutinise the frame to find something...............I need to make a plan to fetch the bike and bring to my spot so I can check for more detail.

can you post a pic? I have a few pals who still have Orbea's dating back to the first decade of the 21st century. Maybe one of them has a spare.

Alternatively, you could contact Lloyd Wright at Cape Cycle Systems. If the bikes as old as I suspect then its likely they were the distributor for Orbea at the time. I doubt they will have spares but Lloyd is tech savy and will know what generic model hanger will work. He'll need a serial number or at least a photo. Maybe he'll have a spare for you as well. Worth a shot

CCS tel no. 021 761 3528

can you post a pic? I have a few pals who still have Orbea's dating back to the first decade of the 21st century. Maybe one of them has a spare.

Alternatively, you could contact Lloyd Wright at Cape Cycle Systems. If the bikes as old as I suspect then its likely they were the distributor for Orbea at the time. I doubt they will have spares but Lloyd is tech savy and will know what generic model hanger will work. He'll need a serial number or at least a photo. Maybe he'll have a spare for you as well. Worth a shot

CCS tel no. 021 761 3528

Thank you DnD.....................going to make a plan to fetch the bike..............then I can take pics/get serial numbers etc...............