Tour de France 2021

gummibear

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So many great young and slighter older riders in this tour - you can make a case for primoz, pogacar, Thomas peaking correctly, carapaz on fire.  Then there are a bunch sitting right behind ready to pull off a heist should factors like weather and crashes take place (maybe that should read when) 

This is a super open race and usually I’d be hoping oh no not him.  But the way these guys race I’d be happy with anyone because it’s going to be nuts

Slighty hoping it’s Roglic because of the dignity with which he lost last year 

But I wouldn’t mind if John brought me a yellow Colnago 

1 hour ago, betaboy said:

Anybody fancy Carapaz? His not mentioned much, but his the guy who can shake this years race up!

When the plan for the Anglo Saxons heads south .....

One thing Carapaz has is (besides talent and ability) is tenacity.

9 hours ago, TNT1 said:

Stage one final climb:

spacer.png

Stage two final climb:

spacer.png

There will not be a pure sprinter left at the finish line. It looks like the Tour organisers want Alaphillippe to have the first yellow shirt this year. 

Cuddles won in 2011 (stage 4) when it went up the Mur.

7 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Too much drama.... Just like the week leading up to the start always is.. Aye aye aye.. 

I'll be very surprised to see Bennett ride for DQS again this year... Its quite clear that that relationship has broken down completely.. Who or what we wouldn't know.. He said..she said.. We wont know ????

Oh well moving on.. 

Only some sleeps till the grand depart. 

1 minute ago, Gen said:

Too much drama.... Just like the week leading up to the start always is.. Aye aye aye.. 

I'll be very surprised to see Bennett ride for DQS again this year... Its quite clear that that relationship has broken down completely.. Who or what we wouldn't know.. He said..she said.. We wont know ????

Oh well moving on.. 

Only some sleeps till the grand depart. 

Well put...

I see Aru is out of the Assos Team.  Physical problems.

I'm having a heart attack not being surprised.  

Time to retire into obscurity...

Join me in the league now no.12520 : BIKE HUB FANTASY TOUR
By clicking on this link : https://fantasybytissot.letour.fr/#welcome/register/?parrain=c6mtosz&ligue=12520

I see the Fantasy League is open again, our Pool from last year is already there. Please use the link provided to join, I get some game credits... Then, post a link yourself for the next set of people to join etc...

It's like these Multi Level Marketing incentive schemes ;)