Tour de France 2021

gummibear

2 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Sagan is such a pitbull. Never letting go of his bars. Stunned and dazed after hitting the deck at 54 km/h about to launch at peak power for 20 seconds. On a related note, where in the world is @Gen - hope she is oraait.

I think she was last seen on a KZN south coast beach trying to scoop up sardines with her picnic basket!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, J Wakefield said:

This was Tourmalet 2014, he literally wound this up from the start of the hairpin into full "suffer" mode. He was on a lone areaway this day. 

Great rider, incredible actor. 

image.png.5246944f11f5c1451bbc3bfc85d3ceb7.png

Brilliant actor, He would be the cycling worlds robin Williams if Robin Williams (R.I.P) Didn't cycle at that point.

13 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

Going on my Fantasy League predictions trend, it is definitely NOT going to be Merlier again

Stage 1 - I selected MvdP as my stage winner. JA wins, MvdP not even close

Stage 2 - I selected JA as my stage winnner. MvdP Wins, JA not even close

Stage 3 - I selected C Ewan. Merlier wins, so sorry for Caleb Ewan.

Stage 4 - I select Merlier. At this rate, some random breakaway rider is going to take it today.

But seriously, with MvdP doing a pull in the final 2kms, it is hard to see anyone coming past Alpecin Fenix. Question is whether they select Merlier again or decide Phillipsen should go for the run to the line.

All I want is no crashes. Every other result is perfectly fine.

They're drawing lots in the bus right now. I think Phllipsen got it

33 minutes ago, Long Wheel Base said:

She has been very active on Twitter, made a few comments last night about the incident. She also seems to watch a fair amount of Soccer and tweet about it.

Cool, she's oraait then. Thanx for the heads up LWB ????

The peloton will pause for a minute at kilometre zero and then stage a go-slow for the opening 10km.

Sauce: CyclingNews

20 hours ago, Vetplant said:

Dumbass DSTV director decided to split away to adverts exactly as they were showing the final run-in to the line. 

You guys really know how to push people over to your competition. 

Cecil nurse and Marriott seemingly signed a 10 yr sponsorship deal for the supercycling coverage that is only a third of the way through.

They sell office furniture

Which has got to be the worst business in the days of WFH.

4 hours ago, shaper said:

May be an image of one or more people, road and text

it looks like he finished twice!

finished with the broken guys, then turned around to see if he could help the 3 lotto guys, 7 medics, 2 motorbikers to get Caleb onto his stretcher

image.png.19a95be8075c3475d25cfd7a0b9d276b.png

image.png

2 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

finished with the broken guys, then turned around to see if he could help the 3 lotto guys, 7 medics, 2 motorbikers to get Caleb onto his stretcher

image.png

Just wait for it, UCI is going to dock him points or something silly for crossing the finish line twice... 

21 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

Cecil nurse and Marriott seemingly signed a 10 yr sponsorship deal for the supercycling coverage that is only a third of the way through.

They sell office furniture

Which has got to be the worst business in the days of WFH.

I think Cecil Nurse would have done better if they actual Nurses every 40km so as to assist fallen victims. ????

10 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

image.png

Class act.

With CE out, the door is now open for Cav to win a few stages and for Sags to bag another green jersey.  Lets see if they can make use of the opportunity.