Tour de France 2021

gummibear

4 hours ago, Chris_ said:

fine.. 6.9 then ????

He does have a beautiful position on the bike. A good time-trialer is a work of art.

If ever you wanted to know why CDA matters, these videos from GCN tell a story...

Wouldn't be surprised if Pog's power numbers where quite a bit lower than the other guys considering how aero he is and how much time he spends locked in the TT position. Not wearing the helmet of doom probably saves him at least 50w. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Frosty said:

First time in two years that the Tour is taking place in July.

huh?? 2019?

I would’ve loved to have shared a different image but it is what it is. Surgery done yesterday. All back in one piece. @robertgesink

E8C166BA-EB4F-4589-B4ED-48044EFC6AFA.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Okay, 23 months.

It was a comment from the commentators.

oh that makes sense. Have to keep those okes fact checked all the time. 2019 started on the 8th July so I guess that meant the first time in two editions not in two year, although he could have meant 2020 and 2021

26 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Okay, 23 months.

It was a comment from the commentators.

carlton kirby?

Gave in and rejoined DSTV to watch the Tour.

Surprised to hear the Chipmunks being invited to commentate...????

I was hoping it would be an improvement on the EURO SPORT 1 commentating.

At least the Tour has been interesting!

Please excuse my ignorance/stupidity, why is the old man Valverde wearing rainbow bands on his arms since JA is current world champion?

2 minutes ago, TheoG said:

Please excuse my ignorance/stupidity, why is the old man Valverde wearing rainbow bands on his arms since JA is current world champion?

All ex world champs are entitled to wear the rainbow bands as a trim on their sleeves or collar once their "reign" is over.

3 minutes ago, TheoG said:

Former National, Continental and World Champs can display the bands on their sleeves at anytime when competing in the respective discipline. Current title holders are identified with a white jersey and bands accross the waist/test. 

9 minutes ago, TheoG said:

Check Mads P and Sagz baby also have them. 

Ps Please can the Olympics happen so that the gold helmet and all the rest can move on or out of all the events.

7 minutes ago, Roul said:

Check Mads P and Sagz baby also have them. 

Ps Please can the Olympics happen so that the gold helmet and all the rest can move on or out of all the events.

and the polish traindriver at the head of the ineos loco

I think GVA will still wear it next year

20 minutes ago, TheoG said:

Pal if I were to somehow get those colors believe me they would bury me in them ????????????

Rules be damned

they worked hard enough for that “title”